Oddly enough, as much hullabaloo that people make about being DTC, my wife informs me that this doesn't really mean much because we still need to get logged in and get our LID (log in date) from the CCAA (I think I have already told you what these letters mean in a previous blog and since I can't think of that right now, you'll just have to scroll down to figure it out.)
We still have a lot of hurdles to get over - to get our LID and feel more comfortable that we will not be affected by the "New Regulations" - this will occur when our dossier is actually reviewed in a couple months. We willthen have the wait and finally get our referral. If it seems overwhelming, it is but I will explain it all as the story develops.
Regardless of the relative insignificance of this as a date, we celebrated at our favorite local Chinese Restaurant, the New Star. Actually, Ileana likes it more for the Mai Tai served in Tiki mugs more than anything else. At the end of the meal, we all anxiously opened our fortune cookies. Sophie's seemed to be the most appropriate. Ileana got the one about standing in her own light - whatever that means. Mine indicated that it may be in my best interest to come clean about my relationship with Anna Nicole.
No comments:
Post a Comment